Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why Florence is not (feel) real.

Unpredictable winding streets accentuated by buildings that protrude further
Vanishing points are blurred
Streets meet, buildings disappear, but more glorious ones appear (Battistero`)
These narrow streets are are full of people on foot
They don't seem fit for traffic
but parked cars prove that it is permitted

The waiter called me Jennifer
He called all us American donna's Jennifer
I have seen and tasted what I cannot describe
I will continue to try

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bernadette!! I am so excited for you and this trip. It sounds like you've already experienced a lot.
    Have a wonderful time.
    Live in the moment.
    Have a great weekend in Rome :-) If you see coconut vendors on the street, make sure to try some ;-)
    - Angi

    ReplyDelete